söndag 19 april 2009

Thought i could put some pictures up for a change :P

Here is a couple of new pictures i have taken.

The first one is a picture of my new training bag, for my golf clothes. It looks really really cool, i think anyway. It has the swedish colours.

The second one is a picture of my new cap i got from the golf team, it is pretty much obvious if you read the text in the front.

The last picture is a picture of my new golf shoes... i dont think i have ever had a pair of shoes that are this comfortable, not even my slippers i wear at home is this comfortable.


There you go people. Have a good day.

2 kommentarer:

  1. lögnare kom inte och säg att AIK färgerna är sveriges färger :O

    SvaraRadera
  2. Allting blir konstigt med kamera och blixt, den ar gul och bla.

    SvaraRadera