torsdag 25 juni 2009

I am sorry... i totally forgot!

Yea yea, i know it was a long time ago since last but dont meddle in the past :P
Think about now... or something.

I would like to begin to complain about the heat (allthough most of you would probably hit me for it) It is so darn hot here... and the sun... and the humidity... Everything alltogether is just a big pain.
It has been 30 degrees and up, even when it is raining. So there... out with that.

Here goes the real post.

Theese few weeks (How many was it? Two since last?) Anyway... they have been really great. I feel i have become more proficient in japanese only during these last two weeks, now i can actually almost speak with half a flow :P its not fluent... yet. I can understand pretty good too but there is ofcourse words that i cannot understand. I am kind of starting to understand some lessons now, and im learning a little. Not the modern japanese lessons, they are too hard. The physics lessons and the math lessons are coming along. The english lessons were never really a problem. I never really liked chemistry in the first place but it is pretty difficult to know all the japanese names for all the different metals and gasses. The P.E. (Physical Education) is really fun, we have been playing volleyball and badminton by now. We will go on to playing doubles badminton, basket, swimming and so on. I havent really seen the schedual. This week is the term test so there will be no club (Damnit! What am i supposed to do after school with no club and all my friends busy studying.) so i will go straight home...

These past weeks nothing really interesting has happened. I have been to karate and im in big pain now because i strained my calf during a kicking exercise, but it should be no problem. It doesnt hurt as much anymore so im just trying to walk as usual now.

I will pretty soon advance to the next colour of belt, Purple. Karate is probably, by far the most fun sport i have exercised. I cant wait until i can be in a tournament.

Please ask me some questions about stuff here in the comments. I have nothing more to write about now so i would appriciate that.

Have a good summer holiday... (You lucky bastards... I have to wait another one and a half month...)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Älskade Gustif vi saknar dej på landet, men vi vet att du har det suuuper där duär. Vi solar och badar, vattnet har blivit 20 gr... Asta är för tillfället i Wienna med mormis, shoppar loss. Papis är här - härligt. Han har jobbat 1 v på akademikliniken och opererat hela tiden , han tycker livet är underbqrt!! På måndag är det hälsohem igen. Ha det suuuper vi älskar dej, papi hälsar också och vovvarna. love u. Mami

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej Gustaf
    Slå inte ihjäl dig på karaten.Får du sommarledigt? Vad skall du hitta på då? Jag hoppas att matteboken kommit fram så du kan hänga med på lektionerna.Stor kram från mormor

    SvaraRadera
  3. Tjena Gurra! Kul att läsa din blogg, du verkar ha det hur bra som helst :) det var länge sen vi sågs men när du kommer hem får du jag pappa och pelle spela lite golf tycker jag.
    Sköt om dig! Kram från Carro, Madde och Johan (ullman)

    SvaraRadera