torsdag 4 juni 2009

Hey people, again...

My favourite quote: "Like the other illadvised five word sentences every man eventually
says in his life: "I can jump that far"... "Im gonna win her back"...
"I can trust you guys"... We would come to regret it... we just
didnt know it yet."

So these last few weeks i have had severe pain all over... But damn its worth it...
I have been going to karate practice once a week and it is always very painful the day after... But! It is by far the most enjoyable sport i have ever practiced. I will soon, i hope, move on to purple belt. Even though i cannot run on golf practice the remaining days of the week i feel really good.

My japanese is moving on pretty good and people around me tell me i speak pretty good now.

All is well here in japan, sorry for not writing all the time.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Haha najs :D you really have to teach me japanese when you get home :P and when you get youre purple belt you'll have to show it xD keep it up (Y)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej
    Idag var jag inne på Akademibokhandeln för att undersöka om dom hade mattebok för 2:a ring Na, men dom sa att jag måste åka in till stan. Är du intresserad i så fall? Hör av dig till mamma
    om du vill att jag skickar en.Stor kram.I morgon
    tar Olli studenten. mormor

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hey u my best friend. I miss u bigtime.....
    Hope u have a great time ...... I love when u write on ur blog and publish pictures. I cannot even imagine how Japan loooks like.... I want moore pictures!!! Love u my son Love and kisses, mammi

    SvaraRadera
  4. Geez, man, I'm so totally jealous! How I wish to travel to Japan. I think about saving to a language trip, a year or so, but I'm only 13 years old so it'll be a while until I can go.
    About how did/will this cost? In swedish kronor, I mean. I don't know if my family will ever be able to afford... but at least I can check.
    Well, I hope you can answer this, my blog is http://beccybus.blogg.se/
    so you can answer there, if you'd like :D
    Well, good luck in the future :D

    SvaraRadera
  5. Nu vill vi se lite foton PÅ DEJ!!!!!!!
    Kramiz <3
    Mammi

    SvaraRadera